Enterprise Fleet Management - Poor customer service.

Recently I paid off my car that I leased from Enterprise (Fleet management).

This is my first car in the US, I prepared the all contract from my home country before we came here. APR was more than 10% , monthly pay included special maintenance program charges (which I never made use of any advantages), they required additional car insurance (umbrella coverage, which requires more money).

Now I got loan from a bank, APR is 4.x%. All paid off but the Enterprise again charged me 2wice after the pay off. Reason was additional mileage..

Few months later, Taxation office asked me to provide some proof of documents, so I contacted sales team and the last manager I have contacted for that refinance. Nobody answered for couple of messages.

So next day, I called the customer service. A guy there doesn't even know their company actually sell a car to individuals like me. He asked me couple of times what company am I working with, I said I bought from your company. He then whispered but I could hear 'what kind of is this guy', and just turned to Automatic voice. What a *** rude *** hole.

In general, there are lot of *** holes there. So other good workers are blamed because of those ***

They have to be fired.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Fleet Management Auto Leasing.

I didn't like: Employee.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 11.